Thursday, 31 October 2013

Coming SOON: THE PROPHECY Blog Tour

On November 23, I will have the honour of interviewing the lovely Erin Albert about her upcoming debut novel THE PROPHECY. THE PROPHECY is a young adult epic high fantasy novel about a young woman is who kidnapped by religious zealots and proclaimed the fulfilment of an ancient peace prophecy. I’m very excited to have the opportunity to support and promote my fellow writers, and hopefully one day #soon I will be able to do a blog tour of my own! Make sure you come by on November 23 to find out more about Erin and THE PROPHECY, and see all her answers to my probing questions such as ‘who is your favourite band?’ (Because really, is there anything that matters more?*)

For more information about Erin and her books, check out her website:

http://www.erinalbertbooks.com/

You can (and should!) also follow her on Twitter @ErinAlbertBooks.

See you soon!

 

AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 15, 2013.
 
Pre-order it here.