This post is a MASSIVE SHOUT OUT to the Number 1 member* of #TeamGirlWithWords, @ALBAGALLEGO15! (No, that’s not actually a thing…But, DAMMIT, IT SHOULD BE :p)
The sweet, lovely, kind and WONDERFUL @Albagallego15 has taken it upon herself to make these INCREDIBLE flyers that she is posting around her school to promote my blog:
Isn’t that AMAZING?? I am completely blown away.
Now Alba is from Spain so the info is in Spanish, but she tells me it says ‘Attention Book Lovers: If you like reading or writing, then this blog is perfect for you!’ followed by my Blog address and Twitter handle.
It’s in her school!
Of course, given that I don’t read Spanish it COULD ACTUALLY say ‘This girl is bat-shit crazy and madly in love with Jared Leto (though not in a ‘I-want-to-marry-him’ kind of way :p) and you should do everything you can to AVOID her Blog and her Twitter account. RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!**
BUUUUUUT I’m going to ahead and choose to LOVE PEOPLE instead of hate, and believe that she is telling me the truth :p Also she is a wonderful person, so I have no reason not to trust her!
Looking at those flyers, I honestly don’t even know what to say. The Girl With Words is wordless. (Yes that should be speechless but it doesn’t sound as poetic that way, does it now??) All I can really say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. You well and truly ROCK MY SOCKS OFF.
See?! No socks!
· Follow me again! If you like my blog, please click the ‘Join This Site!’ button on the right side of the screen. That will take you to a login page, where you can choose how you would like to follow me. You DON’T need a blogger account to do this. I think most people would be most comfortable using their Twitter sign-in, but it’s completely up to you. If you have any problems, this may help:
Alternatively, you can choose to subscribe to my blog via email. This will mean that you will get an email alert every time I post something new. Lucky you!
/Rolls up sleeves
/Pulls prepared speech from pocket
· VyRT (live stream) events such as CONCERTS, DOCUMENTARIES, MOVIES, SPECIAL DAYS and COOKING SHOWS from around the world (/laughs for a year because Cooking With Tomo :D) in the comfort of your own home. So far I have VyRTed five events, and I can honestly tell you that each one was truly fantastic. My only warning is that once it’s over you will get hit HARD with PVD (Post-VyRT Depression) for which the only cure is to VyRT again. Good thing they VyRT a lot!
· Chat with other people who have the same interests as you, including the actual members of your favourite bands;
· Follow one another and build lasting relationships and friendships (and meet some of the best people on the planet in the process. I mean that.);
· Watch and download exclusive content only available on VyRT, and;
· Hang out with your favourite bands via webcam on VyRT Violet (FOR FREE!), which is probably the greatest invention ever. In fact there was a VyRT Violet just this morning with Jared and Tomo***. I’m yet to recover. Even typing that has sent me into uncontrollable fits of laughter because #DrunkOnVeganPancakes and #BananaPhone. I mean REALLY. #DEATHBYVYRTVIOLET.
I am using A LOT of hashtags today! I must be drunk on vegan cupcakes.
/Actually dies from laughing so hard.
Can I just point out that I SAID THIS last month?? Right HERE.
Right, well this post has been derailed so I’m going to go watch today’s VyRT Violet again and laugh myself to sleep. I should point out that I have now been awake for THIRTY HOURS STRAIGHT, PEOPLE.
/Dies again because THIRTY. That wasn’t even planned!!
THANK YOU so much for your continued belief, support and encouragement. You all inspire me to FIGHT TO THE DEATH IN DEFENCE OF MY DREAMS every single day!
Ps, if you aren’t following @Albagallego15, YOU SHOULD BE. She is all kinds of AWESOME. THANK YOU again, beautiful :3
*Although as I type this a few other contenders come to mind! YOU ARE ALL SUPERSTARS.
** I’ll attack!
Run away, run away,
Go chase yourself!
Run away, run away, now,
I’ll attack, I’ll attack, I’ll aaa WHHHOOORRRAAALLLL!!!
Couldn’t resist :p
(If you don’t know what I’m talking about, these are lyrics from the song Attack by a band that’s-totally-not-Thirty-Seconds-To Mars called Okay-I-lied-it-is-Thirty-Seconds-To-Mars.
You should be used to this by now.)
***From the band Thirty Seconds To Mars. Just in case you’re a newbie :3
****DING! We’re up to five now. This has got to stop. Basically is possibly the world’s most useless word.