The Things I Should Be Focused on:
· Preparing end-of-year assessments;
· Grading said end-of-year assessments;
· Using said end-of-year assessments to inform end-of-year reports;
· Writing said end-of-year reports;
· Preparing learning portfolios;
· Organising end-of-year concert item;
· About a million other teaching (otherwise known as my actual job) related things.
The Things I Am Actually Focused On:
Do you see my conundrum? I’m having extreme difficulty balancing the two. Don’t get me wrong; I am still doing my teacher-related jobs and putting in the time and effort needed to provide my students with the best education I can provide, but there is a voice in the back of my mind constantly whispering words to me. No matter what I’ve tried, the words simply will not leave.
I’ve tried ignoring them.
I’ve tried reasoning with them.
I’ve tried bribing them.
I’ve tried drowning them out with music.
TITLE LYRICS: ‘Lose Yourself’ by Eminem
*Once again I must clarify that I don’t watch actual porn. I am referring to Mars Porn, which consists of pictures and videos of Thirty Seconds To Mars on tour. Such as this one:
Okay. So that one was pornographic. You’re welcome, by the way :3