Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Now with 73% more Dark and 89% more Twisty

It's herrrrrrre! My brand new bright and shiny blog is all ready to go and you can find it here.

Here's a sample of the first post:

***

Ooo look! It’s my bright and shiny new blog! It’s here! Hooray!
I can’t tell you how excited I am to be blogging again, and I also can’t tell you how grateful I am for the all the support and encouragement I’ve already received. Thank you. Really. Thank you.


For my first official post, I thought I’d explain a bit about what you can expect to find here. As I said in my post here, this blog is going to be focused on issues to do with mental (un)health. The right sidebar has a list of the pages for each of the topics I will be talking about [though at this time they all say ::under construction:: Posts will be coming #soon]. And yes, if you are wondering, that title is an Ed Sheeran song lyric. I love him ok. Like not Mars level love, but it is way up there.